By John E. Bennett MD MACP, Raphael Dolin MD, Martin J. Blaser MD
Brought to you by means of the specialist editor workforce from Principles and perform of Infectious Diseases, this brand-new handbook presents a digestible precis of the 241 disease-oriented chapters contained in the mum or dad textual content. Boasting an exceptionally templated design with relevant tables and illustrations, it distills the basic, up to date, functional info to be had in infectious sickness. This high-yield manual-style reference will turn out beneficial for a large choice of practitioners trying to find speedy, functional, and present infectious illness information.
- Expert seek advice book model incorporated with buy. This improved book event allows you to go looking the entire textual content, figures, photos, and references from the ebook on various units.
- Provides a digestible precis of the 241 disease-oriented chapters contained inside Principles and perform of Infectious illnesses, 8th Edition (ISBN: 978-1-4557-4801-3).
- Covers sizzling subject matters in infectious ailment, similar to Hepatitis B and C, Influenza, Measles, Papillomavirus, HIV, MERS, and C. difficile.
- Templated layout contains relevant tables and illustrations.
- Ideal for the non-infectious disorder specialist, together with basic care physicians, health care professional assistants, nurse practitioners, scholars, citizens, pharmacists, emergency physicians, and pressing care physicians.